Friday, January 13, 2012

Year Round

I should probably explain that I teach in year round school.  As I make posts and put things up, sometimes my units/themes may not always match what others are doing.  We start school in July and go through the end of June the following year.  In year round we do not have summers off but we do have three weeks off (approximately) every six to nine weeks.  So when they are all added together you get a whole summer.   It took a while to get used to this kind of schedule but I like it.  Just when the kids and I have had it with each other and this thing called learning, we get a break.  Then when we come back we are refreshed and ready for more... well most of us are anyways.  :)  This is my beginning of the year letter to families.  It's a packet I give out at "Meet the Teacher Night".  It has lots of classroom information and I am sure some never venture through it but I have it for those who do like a good read.  Ha!  (OK, so this is the only way I can get this to come up... as a photo.  I need to get documents from my google docs but I have yet to figure that out.  I am slowly but surely learning about this blogging stuff.  I will figure it out.)

Page 1
Page 2
 Page 3
 Page 4

No comments:

Post a Comment