Wednesday, January 11, 2012

E for Effort

Well folks, here it is... my blog about teaching.  I'm not sure how well this will work but I have been wanting to try it out for a while now.  There are a lot of good things that go on with teaching still and I feel like it gets brushed under the rug by all the bad stuff that bad teachers do (and YES there are bad teachers out there believe it or not... shocker I know!).  I miss the fun stuff that I used to do in class (a while before state and county dictated to us what to teach and pacing guides came into focus), so as I plan things to do (while still sticking to state and county objectives) I will share them here.  Please pass this along and share with your teacher friends... the more the merrier. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa. Sounds like you are having a ball! congrats.

    I will have to buy this book for Tyler & Paige.

    Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete