Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Will Not Feel Guilty

I tracked out on Friday and I left ALL of my planning materials at school and I refuse to feel guilty about it.  I keep peeking at Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teacher though.  School is always in my head and I am always thinking about what we will do next.

I love farms, apples, pumpkins, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin coffee, and everything fall!  After this week goes by, I will most likely find myself stopping by school and picking up my stuff so I can plan out my themes/units.

We will be very close to ending our first quarter and I plan to start sending word rings {rainbow words} and book bags home.  When do you start yours?  Every teacher is different  but coming from first grade, I feel like I am rushing these babies in some areas.

Anyways- back to vacation!  I hope you traditional schoolers have a great start back to your year.


No comments:

Post a Comment