Thursday, May 31, 2012

Extra Duties

Extra duties as a teacher... we all have them at some point.  There are many different teams and committees within a school.  If there is not a certain committee for something, then we will make one if there is enough interest.  Gosh, we love having meetings, don't we?! 

This past year I was grade level chair, a k-2 rep on the PTA Board, and on the core planning team for PLT's and SIP.  A grade level chair is usually in place for two years at our school.  So I will be doing it again this upcoming school year as well as being on the core planning team again.  I have dropped the PTA board thing, but I have added being a mentor to new teachers and being a key process manager for a key precess on our reading SIP committee. 

Shew, I am tired just thinking about it.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... 


1 comment:

  1. I envy the fact that you can balence all this and kids.
    Not me, and that is a fact!

    ReplyDelete